You guessed it right, this is Jodi’s idea! She even brought her own axe that she got sharpened for this event!
These accountants had the grandest time throwing axes and relieving some stress. Don’t worry, we were throwing at a target, not people. Although, Kevin might have had some crazy ideas standing at the target. We reined him in though since tax season will soon be here and we know you will want to see him.
Our family and friends joined us to celebrate the holidays and offer some “friendly” competition. Sara’s husband took home the win this time but looks like a re-match is in the works.
A round robin tournament (all in good fun, nothing too serious) took place and we had some awesome prizes!
• Lone Ranger – Eaton Xing
• Cheerleader of the Night – Sean Glydon
• Biggest Trash Talker – Alex Glydon
• Best Big Axe Thrower – Kristin De Ocampo
• Best Dressed x 2 – Kevin Vertefeuille and Lynn Vertefeuille
• Most Enthusiastic – Sara Qahraman
• The Champion – Dino Qahraman
We also had a lovely dinner at Il Chianti. Thanks to Alex and David & Gregg Chamberland for the awesome recommendation!
Who knew accountants could be fun too? Or maybe it’s just at VR? Ha!